A reference to this "Website" is to http://www.declout.com/ and any pages thereof including but not limited to the information, text, images, links, sound, graphics and video sequences displayed therein ("Materials").
By accessing this Website, you signify your acceptance to enter into this agreement of Website use with declout.com and be bound by the Website use terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, please do not continue to access this Website or any pages thereof. Use of this Website is limited to adults aged 21 and above.
DeClout Limited reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove part or parts of these terms and conditions at any time and any such change, modification, addition or deletion shall be effective upon its posting at this Website. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- This "Agreement" means these provisions in the Terms of Website Use as from time to time amended, modified or varied. ""Loss" includes loss, damage, costs, charges and/or expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising whether direct, indirect, joint, several, actual, contingent or otherwise (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis). "Users" means the persons who gain access and view this Website and "User" shall mean any one of them.
- The headings to the clauses hereof are for ease of reference only and shall not be taken into account in the interpretation or construction of this Agreement or any clause(s) hereof. In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, words denoting the singular number only shall include the plural and vice versa, reference to any clause is to a clause of this Agreement, and words denoting any one gender shall include any and all other genders. The recitals to this Agreement found at the beginning and labelled as "Important Terms" shall be and form an integral part of this Agreement.
- Access and Use
- User undertakes to comply with and shall not contravene all applicable laws, regulations and directives including, without limitation, the laws of Singapore, relating to the access of this Website.
- User agrees that the Materials appearing on this Website are for directory and informational purposes only.
- Intellectual Property and Limitations on Use
- All Materials provided within this Website remains and/or shall be the copyright or intellectual property of DeClout Limited.
- User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Materials, information, data, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
- Use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages on this Website or the Materials by Users is strictly forbidden.
- The Materials, information, services and data made available on this Website including facts, views, advice, analyses, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations are provided and made available for general information purposes only. It is not intended as an offering of securities in DeClout Limited and/or its subsidiaries nor as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such, DeClout Limited is not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding ourselves out as giving personalised financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. User shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such financial, legal or commercial decisions.
- While the Materials and information on this Website have been obtained from external third party sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons.
- The information and data available on this Website presented in text, graphics or whatever form, may include inaccuracies or errors and DeClout Limited reserves the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on the Services.
- While periodically updated data feeds (including our stock quotes) are generally believed to be timely and accurate, DeClout Limited cannot and do not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.
- Due to the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, User agrees and accepts that the Website may be inaccessible from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications or electronic or other systems failures or interruptions (whether of DeClout Limited or any third party) or other disruptions. DeClout Limited shall not be liable to User for any Loss suffered by User as a result thereof.
- THE MATERIALS INFORMATION AND DATA PRESENTED OR TRANSMITTED IN ALL ITS VARIOUS FORMS ON THIS WEBSITE OR FROM THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS'. DECLOUT LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES GIVE NO GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF ANY ACCURACY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE OF ANY SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA, DIRECTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS OR NOTICES, VIEWS, OPINIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE ON, RECEIVED FROM, TRANSMITTED TO, OR PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE;
- IN SO FAR AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DECLOUT LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY TYPE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTY OF CONTINUOUS SERVICES AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, OR INTEGRITY OF DATA STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE, ANY REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO ANY PARTICULAR STANDARD OR BE FREE FROM ANY BUGS, ERRORS OR REMAIN UNAFFECTED BY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER SIMILAR FEATURES AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND LACK OF REASONABLE CARE.
- DECLOUT LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE INADVERTENT CORRUPTION, ERASURE OF DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED OR STORED ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO DECLOUT LIMITED'S RECORDS OR THIS WEBSITE. THIS CLAUSE SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENTS ON THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENTS TRANSMITTED VIA THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISIONS TO THE CONTRARY, DECLOUT LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS DAMAGE INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGE TO OTHER EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY OR FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, HOWSOEVER CAUSED ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE, MATERIALS INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAULT OR ANY ACTS OF DECLOUT LIMITED, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, LOSS OF DATA, INABILITY TO ACCESS THE INTERNET, INABILITY TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE INFORMATION CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS, EVEN IF DECLOUT LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision in this Agreement is found or held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the meaning of such provision shall be construed to the fullest extent allowed by law so as to render the provision valid and enforceable, and if no such construction is possible, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect and the parties to this Agreement shall use their best efforts to negotiate, in good faith, a substitute, valid and enforceable provision or agreement which achieves to the greatest extent possible the economic legal and commercial objectives of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
This Agreement creates no agency, partnership, joint venture or employment and neither User, his agents, the Information Provider nor its agents have any authority to bind DeClout Limited in any respect whatsoever.
- Third Party Rights
The parties confirm their intent not to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 shall not apply to this Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- By accessing this Website, User agrees that Singapore law shall govern such access as well as the above terms and User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.